1. Sleep. I got enough sleep the night before and it made all the difference in the world. 2. Lisa Klepas. I may or may not have read an entire book in one day. 3. Houlihan’s. While the service was terrible, the food wasn’t. I also became mayor on FourSquare, which gets me all of… Continue reading June 29
1. Margarita’s! This is the home of my favorite salsa. Their tacos are pretty darn tasty, too. 2. Spin-Off Magazine. I received my summer copy today and am now inspired to go dig out all my spinning supplies and go nuts with the fiber. 3. Kindle for Android. The app to read Kindle books on… Continue reading June 28
1. Kickball. Oh please, like I actually played. No, I went and sat with my friend and watched her husband and another friend plan. I have plans to return with soda and popsicles. 2. Yarn Shop and More. I stopped by Sunday afternoon and has a nice time browsing the selection and knitting at the… Continue reading June 27
1. Air Conditioning. If the air conditioning in my apartment were ever to go out, I would be a whimpering, sweating bitch. (I lied. I would be camping out on your couch, waiting for the repairman to show up at my place.) 2. Bowling. Last night was bowling with my Twitter friends. We had a… Continue reading June 26
1. Firefly – The Complete Series. Specifically tonight, the episode Our Mrs Reynolds. 2. Friday. I am so freaking glad today was Friday. The day kind of sucked, but the part where the weekend started was nice. 3. KC Royals. They won today, you know.
1. Cupcakes from Takes the Cake Bakery. Renee offered up sample boxes on FaceBook yesterday and so I ordered one. I received a dozen cupcakes; three each of lemon, red velvet, yellow with chocolate frosting and grasshopper. Being a diligent sampler (and a bit of a cupcake lover), I tried all four flavors. They were… Continue reading June 24
1. Spaz. She basically put herself to bed tonight. Handy! 2. Laundry. I needed laundry quarters and along came Mike who wanted to get rid of a pocketful of change. 3. American Vampire. I’ve been reading a new graphic novel (sounds fancier than comic book) written by Stephen King, Scott Snyder and Rafael Albuquerque. It’s… Continue reading June 23