1. Gym. I’m getting to like going to the gym more. I was able to do the floor exercises without many problems and didn’t feel miserable for the rest of the day. 2. Double Stuf Oreos. 3. Knitting night. I had a good time at knitting night and got a few more rows in on… Continue reading June 22
1. Club sandwiches. I go on spurts where I can eat the same thing (or type of thing) for days and weeks in a row, long after other people would have gotten sick of them. My food obsession at the moment appears to be club sandwiches. 2. HyVee. My favorite grocery store in KC. 3.… Continue reading June 21
1. Flying Saucer. Went with Justin after Rocky Horror last night (and therefore technically happened today) and had some tasty beers. I had Free State Ad Astra, Strongbow and Fat Tire. With over 200 beers on tap, I think I’ll be returning. 2. Green Day Rock Band. Had fun playing this afternoon with Jess and… Continue reading June 20
1. Spay and Neuter Kansas City. Jess and I had leftovers from our garage sale last month and we donated them to SNKC for their garage sale. I hope that what we gave them will help raise more money so they can continue providing veterinary services to KC. 2. Sweet potato fries. Mmm…tasty! 3. Rocky… Continue reading June 19
1. QuikTrip. I love QT. I will go out of my way to visit a QT over another gas station. Especially in the summer with $.49 fountain drinks. 2. Air conditioning. It’s ridiculously humid and hot outside and just plain disgusting. At least I can go inside to the AC where it’s nice and cool… Continue reading June 18
1. Bobby on Supernatural. Putting holy water in beer? Genius! 2. Candles. I’m burning a Bath and Bodyworks candle and it smells fantastic. 3. Club sandwiches. I don’t know why, but it seems like all I ever want to order from restaurants right now is club sandwiches. I had one today with spinach and a… Continue reading June 17
via guardian.co.uk Dear BP: I hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.