(Don’t you love the double whammy of posts within 5 minutes of each other? Catching up!) 1. Advil. Oh, my aching thighs. They’re not even aching for a fun reason–I did 30 squats and 30 lunges at the gym yesterday morning and I feel it today. I’ve been taking Advil off and on all day… Continue reading June 16
1. Alarm clock. There is no freaking way I would have been up at 6 if it were not for my alarm clock. 2. Oklahoma Joes. I had some tasty BBQ for lunch. 3. I left the library at 8:10 because I had to get dinner and be at work by 9 to cover a… Continue reading June 15
1. Wine. I was very, very happy I had wine when I got off work. 2. Papa John’s cheesesticks. Yay for online ordering that doesn’t suck. (I’m looking at you, Wheat State Pizza!) 3. Supernatural. Getting scared and watching hot guys took the edge off of the day.
1. Towels. I knew where my towel was yesterday and a darn good thing it was, too. Ford Prefect would be proud of me. My apartment complex is older and I think my windows are original to the building. As a result, when the rain would not stop yesterday, it eventually found its way into… Continue reading June 13
1. Houlihan’s. Went there for the fourth time in as many days. Eep! Still tasty. Got to visit Where’s Waldo Mikey, also known as Houlihan’s Mikey. 2. Bud Light Lime. Take three and family parties are a little more fun. 3. Elizabeth. Had a good time last night talking to her.
1. Margarita’s mild salsa. I may have had some tonight. Tasty! 2. Blue Moon. Comes in cans now, which is kinda nifty. Less worrying about breaking bottles = happy Christy. 3. Spaz. Oh, my kitty cat is a pain in my ass, but the nieces love her for some odd reason. She’s yelling at me… Continue reading June 11
1. So You Think You Can Dance! I love watching good dancers, so naturally I love this show. They’re changing up the format this year and so far I am liking it. The only thing that has truly bugged me so far is that none of the judges appear to be able to pronounce Wapakoneta… Continue reading June 9