I’m grumpy today. I haven’t posted in a few days, so I decided to subject you to my list of crankiness.
1. Pumpkin Pie Spice. Really? We are so lazy that we can’t properly measure out spices and have created a catchall? Sadness, people. I shake my head at the people who say they are baking and then pull out the jar of pumpkin pie spice.
2. People who don’t follow simple instructions. I would go into detail, but I promised myself long ago that work snarking is a no. Let’s just say this is nearly a work snark and move on.
3. I have a cold. It’s not a bad cold, but it’s still a cold. I feel light-headed, loopy and slightly mental.
4. It’s not 7 yet. I have good plans at 7 and the fact that I’m not at 7 yet makes me sad.
5. I’m broke. So tired of being broke.
6. I’m moving in less than a month and so far, I have unpacked boxes. I, uh, should get on that.