1. We got up at 4:30 AM Kansas City time and flew to St. Louis and changed planes for Seattle.
2. The Seattle-Tacoma airport is fucking huge compared to the KC airport.
3. Trader Joe’s is just as awesome as I remember.
4. My seatbelt was too small on the plane between KC and St. Louis. Talk about misery. I was so worried that the fat police (Southwest) would notice and bounce me off the plane.
5. Carpool lanes are magnificent.
6. Seattle has fire hydrants at regular intervals on the highway.
7. Trader Joes frozen macarons aren’t bad at all.