1. Sew myself a skirt 2. Create a sewing center to hold all my sewing supplies. 3. Create a spinning center to hold all my spinning supplies. 4. Create a knitting center to hold all my spinning supplies. 5. Build a bookcase (or three).
I do not have a hard and fast list of things I do every week. Here’s a list of things I would do every week if I were a grownup. 1. Laundry 2. Vacuuming 3. Completely emptying the litter from the litterbox, cleaning it and then pouring in fresh litter. 4. Wiping down all surfaces… Continue reading List 12: Weekly Rituals
Below is a list of three good date ideas and one bad date idea. I’ve been on all four dates. 1. Take me to Flying Saucer and we will have many tasty beers and enjoy good conversation. 2. Snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie or a few episodes of TV. Bonus points… Continue reading List 11: Date Night Ideas
1. A well-padded savings account. 2. An IKEA in KC. 3. Having a job and apartment lined up so I can move to Seattle. 4. An ebook reader. 5. A new laptop. I’d like one that weighs less than my current laptop, has more memory and has an HDMI or S-Video port so I can… Continue reading List 10: Wishlist
1. Questionable Content: One of the best webcomics out there. I got two sketches by Jeph Jacques, a print and an apron when I went to Emerald City Comicon. 2. Girl Genius: My favorite webcomic! I got to meet Phil and Kaja Foglio at Emerald City Comicon. I think I spent the most money at… Continue reading List 9: Favorite Websites/Blogs
1. L’Occitane hand cream because I knit and need smooth hands that won’t snag on my yarn. 2. Moleskine planner so I don’t lose track of crap. If you make a plan with me and I forget, it’s because I didn’t write it down. That’s the flaw in this plan. 3. Lip gloss, lipstick, lip… Continue reading List 8: In My Bag
1. I’d like to have more than half a dozen people visit my site. 2. To go back to hosting myself and being able to install all the trackers, plugins and themes that I’d like. 3. To be quoted on something particularly funny I say and have it go viral. I’ll, uh, have to try… Continue reading List 7: Blog Goals