Totally stealing this one from Kzinti.
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog? There are many reasons. To stave off boredom. To give myself somewhere to write. Because I can’t resist sharing my opinion. I started off hand-coding an HTML site years and years ago (it was dreadful) and eventually hopped over to Blogger, Vox, TypePad, WordPress.org, WordPress.com and Tumblr.
2. Why did you choose your blog’s name? What does it mean? Angelchrys is something I came up in sophomore year of high school. Angel was sarcasm because, well, it’s me and Chrys is for Christy. The Queen of Awesome bit is a nickname that was awarded to me by a few people online because I kept finding awesome links, pictures, etc.
3. Do you own another blog? I own many other blogs, but the only other one I update with any regularity is my Tumblr.
4. What do you do online when you’re not on your blog? I spend a LOT of quality time on Twitter and Tumblr. I’m also always in my Google Reader, checking up on my feeds.
5. How about when you’re not on the computer? There’s a time when I’m not on my computer? Weird. Lots of movie/TV watching, knitting and reading happens in my non-computer time.
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you? I would like more comments. I would like another Pepsi. Honestly, I’m not sure what to put here. Feel free to ask me questions in the comments and I will write a blog with an answer within the week.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere? This is going to be way nerdy, but I adore the folks on Tumblr who are obsessed with Supernatural and Jensen Ackles. They are insane and just fully commit to it. These people have tags dedicated to the back of his neck and it just gives me the giggles. But in a good way, not in a mocking way.
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout? “This doesn’t make me feel like stabbing anyone right now. I think I’ll keep it until I get bored or have an ooh shiny moment.” Seriously the thought that runs through my head as I click on a blog theme.
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog. Uhh…it’s me staring at the camera and proving to the world that I do occasionally remember to apply lipstick.
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
Uncovering Pamela is a lovely person. I started following her blog when I started out with Weight Watchers and eventually figured out that she was a local. At one point, I talked her into joining Twitter. We then met so I could make her watch Dr Horrible. This sounds all stalker-ish, but it really wasn’t. Now I feel creepy. Moving on to 217 Experiment run by Aaron, my brother-in-law. As you may note, he is a slazy (new word I just made up combining slacker and lazy, mostly because I can’t type and am therefore also slazy) mofo who hasn’t updated his blog since 7/31. Lame. Finally, I will point you to Bitch in a Bonnet, who has been snarking his way through Jane Austen’s novels.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn’t currently? Um. It should have all the features that I could upgrade to for $99 if I weren’t so poor. I already pay for the domain name mapping, but no ads, videos, extra storage space and a custom design would be pretty damn nifty.
12. What do you consider the 10 most “telling” interests that we would infer from what you blog persona? 10? Wow. Um, let’s see:
1. I’ve been known to swear a bit.
2. Sarcasm. It is in me.
3. I have a fondness for Doctor Who.
4. I have an especial fondness for David Tennant.
5. I think the actors in Supernatural are somewhat attractive.
6. I am a liberal.
7. I watch too much TV.
8. I like many types of music.
9. I tend to ignore my blog.
10. I think more people should follow the rule of Wheaton: Don’t be a dick.
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they? I haven’t done that because they’re too nerdy for you people. But fine, I’ll give you this one: I have been known to read fanfiction.
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make. Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans? Judging by the fact that if I get 25 views in a day, I must have done something fancy (like post), probably I just get people who got curious and clicked over from Twitter or Facebook. If I have actual fans, um, tell me?
15. What’s your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination? I’m not sure I currently have an obsession. Weird.
16. What are you glad you did but haven’t really had a chance to post about? I’m glad I went to Seattle. I didn’t really put much about it on the blog, but it was great.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face? Pam is probably wondering why the hell I’m linking her like crazy today.
18. What don’t you talk about here, either because it’s too personal or because you don’t have the energy? On the list of things I will probably never talk about on my blog are boys, depression, growing up and most any other angsty bullshit.
19. What’s a question that you’d love to answer? The one that you put down below in the comments.
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it? When Vox disappeared, a lot of the people I was friends with on there disappeared from my radar.
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!” I’ve lost a few friendships in real life where I’ve had that thought, but I never really get all crotchety over blog friendships. I save that for people who have seen my bad hair days.