I’m going to try my best to focus on good things and not wallow in despair. So, here are some happy things from today:
- It’s peppermint mocha season! I got a peppermint white mocha at Scooter’s this morning and it was delicious.
- I spoke up to friends online about why I was sad or frustrated by things that they said and they listened and did not dismiss me.
- I was able to give a hug to a friend who needed one.
- I brought the gift of peppermint nougats to my coworkers, and they were all excited.
- I procured a shark from IKEA for a friend who’s been wanting one since last Christmas. I also got one for myself because it was so huggable!
- I finally found where they are hiding the body pillows at IKEA.
- My sister bought me a delicious dinner from Maui Express.
- I made a donation to the ACLU.
What about you? Share something happy in the comments below.