I didn’t share yesterday’s because I couldn’t talk about it today. So for yesterday:
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! It was a fun watch. It dragged in a few spots, but that’s to be expected for most movies. I really liked all the costumes and it was nice to return to the wizarding world. Minus a few awesome points for an unnecessary fat joke and several more awesome points for not having more black characters in 1920s New York.
- I had fun with my dad.
- I got to catch up with a friend I don’t get to see very often.
- I got my Daydream View headset and it was kinda fun. I don’t know if I’ll be pulling it out all the time, but VR has improved since the last time I tried it out.
- I won a Tippin’s pie for Thanksgiving.
- I left work early!
- I went to the Creative Hands sale with a friend.
- I showed great restraint and only got one braid of fiber to spin. It sparkles!
- I had tasty Mexican food.
- I got to catch up with friends and paid for my season tickets for Starlight next summer. I think we’re seeing every show but Kinky Boots and I think I might pick up tickets for that on my own.
- I found white fudge covered Oreos, which should entertain me for a while.
What about you? Did anything exciting or wonderful happen for you?