- I had fun talking to my coworkers today.
- My Discover Weekly playlist is great this week.
- I made an appointment to fix a problem with my car instead of ignoring it until things got worse.
- I had fun conversations on Twitter this afternoon.
- I had an excellent dinner with my mom.
- I watched Miracle On 34th Street with Mom. It’s something we like to do every few years and no matter how many times we’ve seen it, we still giggle during the scenes where he blows up bubblegum on his beard and when the district attorney’s son takes the stand.
- Sugar snuggled with Mom. It sounds like a little thing, but she holds grudges and has been mad at mom forever for clipping her nails.
- I’m now snuggling with Sugar. She says hi.
What about you? What are your happy moments today?